Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sinigang, Sentro and Sago

Joy and I had dinner at Sentro-Greenbelt (10/09/07). We had Corned Beef Sinigang (P340) which is really good. The veggies are fresh. The kind people there also had us taste test the soup before serving it to make sure it's our cup of tea (I mean soup).



We also had Bottomless Sago Gulaman (P90) for drinks. One thing to note aside from the drink being really good is that waiters need not be asked for a refill. When they see your glass almost empty, they automatically come up to you to give you another round... Thanks!!!


We got really full afterwards so we went straight to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Greenbelt, beside Max Brenner) to get... well, coffee...

I got mocha latte which is not so bitter... that is to say... ok... but really nothing special... although I think it helped me digest everything I ate at Sentro... Haha...

2 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

really love the sinigang here at Sentro!
thanks teJing for the nice dinner last september 5, 2008 (friday) odiba tanda ko p exact date! hehehe! girl talk un e i remember. =)

jingypot said...

hahaha...
i know...
sad movies make us both cry...
hahaha...